If you would like to publish a specific virtual booth, you must first access the virtual booth page. There are 2 ways in which you can access an exhibitor's virtual booth. For both ways you will need to access your submissions dashboard.
To do this:
- Log in to EventHub
- Hover over your name on the top right corner of the screen and select My Event Hub from the drop-down.
- Scroll to the event that you are looking for and click on Manage Submissions. This will bring you to your submissions dashboard.
Go to your Submissions Dashboard and click Manage Virtual Village.
This will open up your Virtual Village landing page, which is the Main Stage. To access the Expo Hall with all the Booths, click Expo Hall in the header link bar at the top.
On the Expo Hall, simply click on one of the Booth images to enter that Booth's page in Edit Mode.
You are now viewing an Exhibitor's Booth in Edit Mode.
You can also get here directly from back on the Submissions Dashboard, you can scroll down to the specific exhibitor order summary and once you find that exhibitor, click on the blue Access Virtual Booth button.
This will take you directly to the Virtual Booth page on your event!
Now that you're on the Exhibitor's Booth in Edit Mode, you should see the following:
- Publish Profile: Toggle this to green to Publish this booth. Publishing a virtual booth does not make their page visible to the public until your virtual event is actually live. Go ahead and publish their virtual booth as soon as it is ready. We suggest giving them a timeline with deliverables.
- Feature: Enabling this means the booth will appear above all the others in the "Featured" section on the Main Event page. In this screenshot above, we chose to feature this booth, which means it appears on the top of the Expo Hall page in the "Featured Booths" section. For more info on how to feature a booth, CLICK HERE.
- Pin: Enabling this means the booth will appear at the top of the "All Booths" section (still below "Featured") on the Main Event page. In this screenshot above, we did not choose to pin this booth. For more info on pinning a booth, CLICK HERE.