Congratulations! You are a Coordinator for an event on Event Hub. This article will give you an overview of the Submissions Dashboard, which is where you will help with the management of bookings for your event.
There will be links to other tutorials in our Help Center throughout the article, so be sure to click the links for a more detailed walkthrough of these features!
Before You Begin:
When the event Admin added you as a sub-user, an account was created on your behalf. The email with your login credentials was sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don't see this email in your inbox, be sure to check your spam/junk folders as well. Sometimes these emails get filtered!
If you run into trouble logging in, you can trigger a password reset to gain access.
Let's get you started by accessing the Submissions Dashboard for the events you will be helping to manage.
To get to your Submissions Dashboard where you can manage your bookings, log in to eventhub.net and go to your My Event Hub page by hovering over your name and selecting "My Event Hub" from the menu that appears below. Then click on Manage Submissions under the event name.
1. Filters - There are several options in that will filter Order Summaries below by submission, payment, and document statuses as well as dropdown selections on the left to filter by participant category and tags you have added to the orders. Use the Archived Submissions dropdown to view old and archived bookings.
2. Hide Booth Number - Use this Hide Booth Number toggle to hide/reveal assigned booth numbers from/to exhibitors.
3. Manage Live Floor Plan - If your event is utilizing a Live Floor Plan, this will bring you to the Live Floor Plan manager. To see the public view of your floor plan, use the Public Floor Plan Link below
4. Manage All Docs - This will open your global Document Manager, allowing you to manage documents for all of your event submissions simultaneously.
5. Select Event - If you are assigned to help manage more than one event, use this dropdown to easily switch your view from one event to another.
6. My Messages - To access your My Messages messaging center, click on the envelope icon.
1. Pages - Move between pages of Order Summaries.
2. Submissions Per Page - Choose the number of Order Summaries that appear on each page.
3. Applied Filters - If you have applied a filter, it will be listed here. To remove the filter, click the red x next to the filter name.
4. Exports - You can export some or all of your orders by selecting the orders you want to export and choosing an export option. You can choose between excel and csv formats, and Submissions or Logistics info.
5. Order Search - If you want to pull up a particular order, use this search feature.
6. Sort By - While the default order used to organize your Order Summaries is by submission date, a number of other options are available! Tip from our Team: Use the "New doc uploads" to easily find newly submitted documents.
Each booking in your Submissions Dashboard will have its own Order Summary. When a new booking comes through, your first action will be to Approve or Reject the booking by clicking the Green Checkmark or Red X button on the upper right-hand corner of the summary.
There are many features and actions available through an Order Summary besides simply Approving or Rejecting the submission:
1. Booth Profile - This will open the exhibitor's public-facing profile info that appears on a Live Floor Plan once they are assigned to a booth. Both you and the exhibitor have access to edit this information.
2. View/Modify Order - This link will open the Invoice for the order where you can also go to Modify the order if needed.
3. View Add-ons - Click the blue + to see the add-ons included in the order.
4. Payment Method and Status - Payment method will be listed here with the status of their payment listed in the status bar below.
5. Participant Category - This is the Participant Category the exhibitor has selected. If you need to change this, click the pencil icon. Note that the exhibitors cannot change this themselves.
6. Internal Notes - Utilize this section to keep track of any important notes about an order. For example, "They will be sending a check out tomorrow - watch for it next week in the mail. -KD". Initialing can help let everyone know who wrote what!
1. Create a Manual Submission - If you would like to create an order on behalf of an exhibitor, use this feature. The Order Summary will then appear on your dashboard.
2. Public Profile - This feature will only be available if a Live Floor Plan is being utilized by your event. This can be edited by the exhibitor, or you can do this on their behalf.
3. Documents Manager - Click the folder icon to manage an individual submission's documents. Their document status will be displayed to the right of the folder.
4. Booth Assignment - The booth assignment(s) for each submission should be added here. If you have a Live Floor Plan, the assignment will populate automatically once assigned within the floor plan. If your event is using a PDF floor plan, this will need to be added manually.
5. Logistics Information - This is where you will add each exhibitor's logistics information. This can be done on an individual order basis, or as a batch action (see below).
Curious about what the exhibitor's Order Summary looks like? Check out this article from our Exhibitor Help Center on managing their bookings: Manage Your Booking
Batch Actions are actions that can be done to more than one booking at a time. Batch actions will be performed on any and all submissions that have the checkmark next to their Booth Profile checked. So make sure that all of the orders that you would like to action have theirs checked off!
Tip from our Team: You can use the filters on the Submissions Dashboard to filter your view, and then use the "Select All" feature to select all of the orders in that filter at once. For example, if I wanted to Update Logistics for all of my food vendors, I would filter by Participant Category, then select all. All of my food vendors' submissions are now selected!
Once you have all of the orders you would like to action selected, click the action you would like to perform from the Actions dropdown underneath the Single Event and Multiple Event buttons. These are the actions you can choose from:
- Send Message
- Update Logistics
- Approve/Reject Submissions
- Archive Submissions
- Tag Submissions
- Mark Exhibitors' Documents Complete/Incomplete
What else can I do?
Managing bookings will be your primary role on Event Hub, but there will be times when you will need to use these features as well:
- Add/Update your Mailing Signature
- Using the "My Messages" feature to communicate with your Exhibitors
- Onboarding your Vendors/Exhibitors: Intro Email Tips
- Managing Your Live Floor Plan
If you have any questions or are not sure how to use a feature on Event Hub, you are more than welcome to reach out to your Account Manager, or to email@example.com anytime!