To utilize the Live Floor Plan just select the "Manage Live Floor Plan" link located in your manage submission dashboard.
To create a booth just select on the "block sizes" located on the top left and it will generate a square cube that represents your booth.
You can drag and drop this booth to wherever you want on your map, and can adjust its characteristics with the menu on the left. The three Aspects you can change are:
1. Dimensions/Size, which allows you to make the booth bigger, smaller or more rectangular
2. Split, This allows you to dice up the booth, for example a 20x20 booth could be split into 4 columns and 4 rows creating 15 5X5 booths. This is often quicker than making each booth one by one.
3. Rotate, this allows you to adjust angle that the booth will display at, if you flip it 90 degrees a 10x20 will become a 20x10. Or you could set it for 45 degrees to display the booth at an angle.
Once your Booth is placed where you want it and looks how you want it, the next step is to set its Information.
The three most important parts of booth information is the:
1. Booth Number, this is the unique identifier of your booth, most often this will be a sequential number but you may choose to set it to any unique tag you like.
2. Booth Type, this is what will set the price for the booth as well as allow it to be selected under the appropriate category if your using Booth Selection at checkout. So be sure this is set to the correct type!
3. Purchasable, this is the flag that denotes whether a booth will be allowed to be selected at checkout. If this is not checked then that booth cannot be selected as a booth by exhibitors. But sometimes you may want to leave it unchecked to denote a spaced reserved for your sponsors.
Once you have the information set be sure to click "Update Booth Information" to save your changes!
Finally, now that your booth is all set you can also view any assigned exhibitors, or choose to assign an exhibitor to it from a list of your approved orders.
To do that just select the drop down under "Assign an Exhibitor" and select the exhibitor you want to set to that booth. Then select Assign Exhibitor. Will need to select the Refresh map button to see it take effect on the map.
You can Assign exhibitors to any number of booths, but after the first one, they will appear in the "Assigned Exhibitor Section" of the Assign an Exhibitor Dropdown.