Your exhibitors will receive a number of automatically triggered emails from EventHub during the course of your event. These emails will have your event's name the subject and in the body, unless the email is regarding something EventHub-specific, such as resetting a password.
By default, the email will have EventHub's logo at the top, and EventHub's social icons and links in the footer. See below:
The Email Header
The Email Footer
You have the ability to change this! So that your logo will appear in the email header, and the EventHub social links at the bottom will be replaced by a small footer with just the words "Powered by EventHub," see below for an example:
1. Login to your Organizer Account on EventHub.
2. From your "My Event Hub" Dashboard, locate your event, and click "Edit Showcase Page."
3. From this page, select Payment Settings from the left menu.
4. Scroll down to the section entitled Invoice Customization (Optional).
5. Check the box to "Use custom invoice logo in header for transaction emails" and then click the button to Upload Invoice Logo. Choose your logo file to upload from your computer.
After you do this, the page should look something like this:
And that's it!
Now, when these automatic messages get sent to your Exhibitors, your custom logo will be in the header (which will no longer show the EventHub logo), and the bottom will no longer show EventHub's social icons, but will instead just show hyperlinked text saying "Powered by Event Hub."
See below for an example.