We understand how important it is to streamline the process of onboarding your vendors/exhibitors and sponsors to a new platform and want to help optimize this process. In this article, we will identify some best practices for this process, based on our experience, that will simplify the user experience and encourage customer engagement with their deliverables.
- Be sure to include a link to your Showcase Page or Profile Page. If you have a single event, stick to the Showcase Page link. If you have more than one event on the platform, using your Profile Page link will increase the chance of multiple orders from each exhibitor!
- You can include some notes explaining the process and letting them know that they can check out your event's info on that page, and begin applying by adding an item to their cart from the Opportunities Box.
- It's also great to include links to the following tutorials. This will give them the tools they need to submit an application right away and manage their orders, even if they do get confused. Again, this will increase the likelihood of them applying right away:
How to Search for an Event in Our Marketplace and Submit an Order
Manage Your Orders
- Last, be sure to include a note that they should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding their account or how to use features on EventHub. That way we can field those questions for you!
Draft of Intro Email
We are thrilled to inform you we have opened vendor registration!
Moving forward we will be using eventhub.net for our registration and communication platform. This will make signing up for our events easier and keeps all your information stored in one place! Don't worry - creating an account on EventHub is completely free.
To register for our event this year, follow these steps:
- Click this link to go to our Showcase Page on EventHub: [YOUR SHOWCASE PAGE LINK]
- Add the booth type you want to your cart from the Opportunities Box and click Proceed to Checkout
- You will be prompted to create an account. Then, you can continue through checkout.
- Submit your order! Note: Your payment will not be processed until after we approve your order.
Click this link for a tutorial to help you through submitting your order: https://help.eventhub.net/hc/en-us/articles/360022195374-How-to-Find-an-Event-in-Our-Marketplace-and-Submit-an-Application
Once your order is approved, you can send us paperwork, access your invoice, send us messages, and view your logistics info/booth assignment all from your Order Summary. This tutorial will show you the possibilities: https://help.eventhub.net/hc/en-us/articles/360022197154-Manage-Your-Orders
If you get stuck or have questions, don't panic! The Customer Success Team at EventHub is available to you to answer your questions and help you get started on their platform. If you need help, don't hesitate to reach out to them at email@example.com.
Intro for Manual Submissions
If you had any paper applications before going live on EventHub, you will need to add those orders into the system by creating a Manual Submission. When you do, an account is created for the exhibitor. Click here for more on manual submissions!
To prevent any confusion, it's best to reach out to them beforehand to let them know how the process will work for them and why it is to their benefit as well.
Draft of Intro for Manual Submissions
- Confirm Your Order - https://help.eventhub.net/hc/en-us/articles/360022196574-Confirm-Your-Order
- Manage Your Orders - https://help.eventhub.net/hc/en-us/articles/360022197154-Manage-Your-Orders