Accessing Your Order Summaries
To manage your booking(s), begin by logging into your eventhub.net account. Then hover over your name in the top right corner and select "My Event Hub" from the menu that appears. You will automatically be taken to your "My Orders" section. This is where you will manage all of your bookings.
1. Use the Search bar at the top to search for specific events.
2. If you have multiple booth profiles tied to your account, you can filter your bookings by profile through the Booth Profile filter.
3. The Sort By dropdown menu can be used to sort your bookings by alphabetical order, start date, or booking date.
4. Filter your view by Upcoming or Past orders.
Order Summary Features
1. Booking Status - This shows the current status of your booking. You will see "Accepted: Paid", "Accepted: Pay Now", "Needs Approval", etc.
2. View/Modify Order - This button will take you to your order invoice where you can view your order history and request order modifications. More on this in the Invoice section below!
3. Booth Profile - You can select the Booth Profile link to view to the Booth Profile page you filled out during the booking process. If you need anything edited, you can send a message to the event with the requested changes and they will make those changes for you.
4. Manage Your Paperwork - Opens your Documents Manager, this is all of your documents uploaded by the event. Not all documents will apply to you.
- Next to this button, the status of your documents will be listed as either Complete or Incomplete.
- Note - Even if you have submitted all of your documents, the status will be "Incomplete" until all documents have been reviewed and accepted by the event's organizer.
5. Message Event - Use this button to contact your event directly.
6. Event cover photo/Event name - You can click both the event name and the picture to be directed to the event showcase page.
7. Logistics - On the right side section with the event logistics fields, will be filled out by the Event Organizer. Once the event enters this info it will populate in your Event Booking.
Live Floor Plan Only - If the event has a Live Floor Plan, these options will also appear on your order summary:
- 8. Public Profile - You can select this button to fill out a public profile for the Live Floor Plan. This information will be accessible through the Live Floor Plan by clicking on the booth you have been assigned to.
- Note - This option is only accessible if your order is accepted. Until then, it will appear light blue in color and will remain locked. Please see this article for more information: Public Profile.
- 9. Public Floor Plan Link - This link will bring you to the current floor plan for the event.
Selecting Manage Your Paperwork will open the Documents Manager. This is where you can manage all of your documents required by the event. These are the basic features of your Document Manager:
1. Document Types/Folders - There may be one or multiple documents in each folder. Usually, these folders separate documents by type. You can also choose to upload a document to each folder by clicking the Upload icon next to the document name.
2. Document Name - Each document will be listed in this column. You can view each document by clicking on the document name.
3. Status - The status of each document will appear in this column.
4. Action/Comments - The actions column will show you which actions are available for each document. Each document also has a Comments section that you can access here.
5. Documents Trackers - These statuses will help you keep track of how many documents are available vs. how many you have submitted, and the status of your documents overall. The Event Organizer will mark your documents as "Complete" only after all documents have been submitted, reviews, and accepted.
6. Message Event - If you would like to contact the Event Organizer with questions, click this button to message them directly.
For more details and additional help with completing your document requirements, see this article: Manage Your Paperwork - For Exhibitors
Click on the View/Modify Order button on your Order Summary to access your Invoice.
1. Payer Information - This is your billing information for the order.
2. Payee Information - This is the event's (payment recipient's) information.
3. Printer Icon - Click this icon to print or download a copy of your Invoice for your records. More on that here: Print or Download an Invoice
4. Action Buttons:
- Return to Previous Page - This button will return you to the page you were previously on.
- Revert to Original Order - This button will only appear if modifications have been made to your order by the Event Organizer. More on that here: Confirm Order Changes
- Purchase or Change Add-ons - If you would like to purchase or change add-ons to your order, follow the instructions in this article: Modify Add-ons
5. Booking Information - All of the information regarding items in your order, amount due, any fees applied, etc. will be listed in this area.
6. Additional Payment Information - Any additional information available regarding payment(s) will be listed here.
7. Event Terms and Cancellation Policy - Review the event's cancellation policy that you agreed to during checkout by clicking this link.