NOTE FROM EVENTHUB FOUNDERS: Over the past year, we have been thoughtfully gathering feedback on opportunities to improve the EventHub user experience. We have used that feedback to guide us in creating a mobile-first, checklist-based workflow that will enable event participants (vendors, sponsors, and others) to easily understand and complete what is required by an event, and to receive critical logistics info. We are thrilled to present to you the new design that was released on October 20, 2022.
How to Access My Hub
To manage your orders, start by logging into your eventhub.net account and then hover over your name in the top right corner and select "My Hub" from the menu that appears or click on the header link "My Hub" to get to your "My Orders" dashboard.
An example image of the My Orders Hub:
How to navigate through the "My Orders" Hub
1. HEADER LINKS
- MY HUB: Clicking the "My Hub" header link will take you to your Hub to view all of your orders (screen view above).
- MARKETPLACE: Clicking the "Marketplace" header link will take you to the marketplace to find event opportunities.
- HELP CENTER: Clicking the "Help Center" header link will take you to our help center.
2. MY MESSAGES: Clicking the message icon will take you to your built-in messaging inbox to see communication between you and the event.
3. DROP-DOWN MENU: you have the option to go back to your My Orders Hub dashboard, Account Settings where you are change your username, email address or password and then to log-out of your account.
4. MY ORDERS: Filter your view by all orders, past orders, cancelled orders or rejected orders
5. SEARCH BAR: Use the search bar at the top to search for existing orders specific to an event by typing in the event name or keyword.
6. FILTER BY PROFILE: If you have multiple booth profiles tied to your account, you can filter your orders by profile through the Booth Profile filter.
7. SORT BY DROP-DOWN: The sort by dropdown menu can be used to sort your orders by alphabetical order, start date, or submission date.
8: MY ORDERS: To view all orders.
9: FAVORITES: Where you are view all of the events you added to your “favorites” list to share with your team and easily keep track of until you are ready to submit your order.
10: SAVED PROFILES: Create and edit saved profiles so you can easily reapply them at checkout vs start from scratch. Note: you can also make edits to your saved profiles when you are at checkout.
11. MARKETPLACE: search the marketplace for more event opportunities.
12: EXPORT ALL ORDERS: click on that button to download an export of your order details.
13. MANAGE ORDER: Click the blue "Manage Order" button see the Order Summary for the order you are working on.
How to Manage Your Order
Learn how to navigate your way through the Order Summary and about its most important features to ensure you are completing all required items leading up to your event:
(click on the link embedded in the steps to view article)
Step 1 Get Approved (get your order approved or confirm order changes)
Step 1: GET APPROVED get your order approved by the event organizer or confirm order changes.
Step 2 Pay (view invoice/receipt, make changes to your order and pay)
Step 2: PAY view your invoice, make changes to your order and pay.
Step 3 Documents (upload, download, and e-sign)
Step 3: DOCUMENTS review required documents, upload/download and e-sign.
Step 4 (complete your floor plan public profile)
Step 4: COMPLETE FLOOR PLAN PUBLIC PROFILE if your event has an interactive floor plan, you can view/edit your public floor plan.
Step 5 (access your virtual booth)
Step 5: ACCESS YOUR VIRTUAL BOOTH are you going virtual or hybrid? Access to design and host a virtual booth during live programming.
Step 6 (review event logistics info)
Step 6: REVIEW EVENT LOGISTICS INFO information about your booth setup such as venue address, load-in/out, booth assignment, add-ons purchased and more.