NOTE: Authorize.net requires that all payments must be processed within 30 days of the order placement. So if you use Authorize.net you will need to be sure you approve your orders within 30 days of them being placed.
To obtain the API Login ID and Transaction Key:
- Log into the Merchant Interface.
- Select Account from the main toolbar.
- Select Settings in the main left-side menu.
- Select API Credentials & Keys.
- Enter your Secret Answer.
- Select New Transaction Key.
Note: When obtaining a new Transaction Key, you may choose to disable the old Transaction Key by selecting the box titled, Disable Old Transaction Key Immediately. You may want to do this if you suspect your previous Transaction Key is being used fraudulently.
- Select Submit to continue. Your new Transaction Key is displayed.
NOTE: If you want to receive international payments you will have to enable that in your merchant account as well.
After you have obtained your Login ID and Transaction Key you can proceed to your Event Hub account and navigate to the event wizard by selecting the Edit Showcase Page link for your event.
1. Next proceed to the "Payments Settings" Tab
2. Select Authorize.net from the dropdown located under "Accept Credit Card Payments"
3. Enter your "Login ID" into the Authorize.net API Login ID section
4. Enter your "Transaction Key" into the Authorize.net Transaction Key section
That's it! Just select the "Next" button to make sure your information is saved and your ready to start receiving payments for your orders through Authorize.net!