Note Before You Begin:
Only Event Admins can add Sub-Users
We highly suggest adding Sub-Users as quickly as possible so that they can join for the applicable onboardings. Sub-users at the Organizer level should be included in all onboardings, and Coordinators should join the onboarding for the Submissions Dashboard and Live Floor Plan, if applicable.
Adding and Managing Sub-Users
To add or manage sub-users, hover over your name on the top right and select Account Info from the dropdown that appears. Then, select the Sub Users tab on the left.
1. Add User - Use this button to begin adding a new sub-user. You will need to be prepared to choose the sub-user type, so continue reading before you add your sub-users!
2. Delete User - If you need to remove a sub-user from Event Hub, click this icon to delete. You will need to confirm via pop-up as well.
- Note: When you delete a sub-user, their account will also be deleted.
3. Sub User Type/Level - This is where you can choose or change the level of access a sub-user has. For more info on each level, see below.
4. Enable Notifications - Choose whether or not each sub-user receives email notifications. These notifications include alerts to new orders, payments and paperwork and a bunch of other useful alerts, so make sure that everyone that needs to know has theirs enabled!
5. Event Access - If you have multiple events, you can choose which event(s) each sub-user has access to. Click the icon to see a list of your events and check the ones you would like that sub-user to help manage.
There are two different types of sub-users: Organizers and Coordinators. Read below to decide which type of sub-user you need.
Sub-users at the Organizer level will be able to access nearly everything you are. They can help with editing your event's Showcase Page, manage orders on the Submissions Dashboard, mark full and partial payments and issue refunds, create promo codes, communicate with exhibitors and more.
Here is a list of things that Organizers cannot use/access:
- Global/Account-level payment settings
- Multi-event promo codes
- Subscription information/settings
- Add/edit other sub-users
- Edit your Profile Page
This article will help get your Organizers started (be sure to also include them in the onboarding process, if possible): Sub-User: Organizer
Coordinators have much more restricted access on Event Hub. Sub-users at this level are focused on the simple management of orders.
- Access the Submissions Dashboard
- Approve/Reject applications
- Modify orders
- Communicate with exhibitors, sponsors, and participants
- Review and approve/reject paperwork deliverables
- Assign booth numbers (including on a Live Floor Plan, if applicable)
- Add/edit event logistics
- Access any features that Organizers are not able to access
- Edit/access the Edit Showcase Page wizard or change any event info
- Mark payments (full or partial) or refunds
- Create promo codes
Check out this article to see in more detail what your Coordinators can access. It was created to get them started on the platform: Sub-User: Coordinator