Note - This feature can only be accessed by the Account Admin. Sub-users do not have access.
If you are hosting more than one event and would like all of your events to have the same payment settings, you can set account-wide payment settings from Account Info.
From Account Info, click the Payment Settings tab on the left.
Check the Global Payment Settings box to enable.
You will receive an important pop-up.
- WARNING - Before you enable Global Payment Settings, all existing orders must already be reviewed and accepted/rejected. Accepting existing orders after changing the payment settings will result in errors.
- Also consider that any existing payment settings will be overwritten.
If you have considered all factors and would like to proceed, click Yes.
You can now input your account-wide payment preferences. The options will be the same as those on event-level payment settings:
1. Check Payments - Check this box to enable check payments. Be sure to add your payment information once checked. Once enabled, you will also have the option to enable a check payment plan. See more: Installment Plans
2. Credit Card Payment Gateway - You have three choices of Payment Gateways to accept payments via Credit Card - Stripe, Authorize.net, and PayPal. For more information on each gateway, check out the articles here: Payment Gateways
3. Enable CC Payment Info Collection at Checkout - Enabling the collection of payment information during checkout will allow you to capture payment the moment you approve an order. Highly recommended! If you choose to enable this feature and PayPal or Stripe is your payment gateway, you will also have the option to enable a payment installment plan. See more: Enabling PayPal or Stripe Payment Installment Plans
4. 3% CC Processing Fee - Enable this feature to include the standard 3% processing fee in the order total. More on that here: Adding 3% CC Processing Fee
5. Sales Tax - If your region requires the inclusion of Sales Tax in order cost, enable this feature. See more: Adding Sales Tax
6. Application Fee - To add an application fee, enable this feature and specify the amount you would like to charge. See more: Adding an Application Fee
7. Currency Choice (for PayPal only) - When using PayPal, you have the choice to accept payments in US Dollars (USD) or Canadian Dollars (CAD). See more: Accepting PayPal Payments in Canadian Dollars (CAD)
8. Invoice Customization - Add the information that will appear on the exhibitors' invoices to reflect the payee (you).
For more information on Payment Settings, check this section of our Help Center: Payment Settings
Please sign in to leave a comment.