If you haven't signed up for your FREE exhibitor/vendor account yet, click here for instructions!
Search for Events on Event Hub
To search for events in our marketplace, go to eventhub.net and click "Event Marketplace" from the menu bar.
Here on our marketplace search bar, you can start searching by entering a specific event's Name or Keyword. Alternatively, you can browse events by Region, Date Range, Expected Attendance, or Event Type.
Scroll further down the page to browse by Featured Markets.
Add Items to Your Cart
On the event's showcase page, you'll notice an Opportunities box on the right side - select "Book Event Space" or "Sponsorship Opportunities" to see their pricing
- When you select "Book Event Space" or "Sponsorship Opportunities" tab, you will be able to select different types of booths or sponsorships to add to your cart.
- Just select "Add to Cart" button next to the booth type you want to reserve.
- If you want to increase the quantity of an item added to your cart, select the "Add Another" button
- Select the "Proceed to Checkout" button to proceed with your items added to your cart.
Checkout - Step 1: Shopping Cart
If this event has a live floor plan you will be requested to do one of the two actions (*if the event does not have a live floor plan, skip this portion):
- A. "Select Booth to Purchase" which means you are assigning yourself to a booth space that matches the item in your cart. Select the link to view the map and make your selection.
- B: “Select booth preferences from live floor plan” link to view the map and select your three preferred spaces
- Select an available space. After each successful selection, you will see a “Success!” prompt appear. Select the “OK” button to continue.
- After you have selected three booth choices, select the “X” at the top right of the floor plan to close it, and wait a few seconds until your booth choice(s) populate in the field at checkout
You can see the add-ons that the event has available for purchase in the Booth Add-Ons section of Checkout Step 1. If the event does not offer any add-ons, this section will be empty.
Add the number of any add-ons you want to purchase in that item's Quanity ("Qty") column. Once you have added all desired add-ons, click Go to Next Step to continue to Step 2 of Checkout.
Checkout - Step 2: Booth Profile
On Step two you will input your brand's profile information and on-site rep's info.
- Select the "Create New Booth Profile" button to create your profile.
- For returning users, you can access previously saved booth profiles by selecting the 'Select Booth Profile' drop down button.
- Complete the required fields. Then select "Save Booth Profile to Account" to reuse for other submissions
Checkout - Step 3: Order Summary
- Enter a promo code, if you have one. If you received fast track code, enter it as well. This will allow your submission to be automatically approved.
Lastly select your preferred payment method based on what the event allows and submit your order. If the event allows PayPal but you do not have a PayPal account, you can complete checkout through the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" option.
Bookmark eventhub.net to visit your account and keep up with your order summary status and deliverable via "My Event Hub" dashboard.