Start here with our Overview tutorial, and how to access your Virtual Event
- **NEW** Updates to the Virtual Platform
- How to add Design to your Virtual Event
- How to Design a Virtual Expo / Vendor Village
- How to Access Your Virtual Village
- How to Copy One Virtual Village into Another
Tips and tricks for when your event is about to go live
Learn how to activate your Exhibitor's Virtual Booths, and order them on your Expo Hall
- Copying an Exhibitor's Virtual Booth
- How To Activate / Deactivate Virtual Booth Access For Your Exhibitors
- How to Access and Review an Exhibitor's Virtual Booth
- How To Publish An Exhibitor's Virtual Booth
- Creating Event-Managed Booths
Everything under the Program Tab -- Main Stage content, Booth Sessions, Tracks, and links to manage Display Ads and Notifications. This section also provides edit access to the Expo Hall, Schedule Page, and Speakers page.
Info on how to host a livestream during your event, or showcase multiple pre-recorded videos
Your event can be totally free and open to the the public, or you can limit access based on a Global Event Passcode or individually sold tickets. Track it all with Google Analytics!
Create sessions where attendees can network and communicate over video
- How to Create Sessions and Schedules
- Adding Live Notifications to Your Event
- Sessions How-To: Adding Video Content
- Sessions How-To: Embedding Live Video Chat
- Sessions How-To: Embed Zoom Meeting or Webinar
Learn how to add speakers to your event, edit their bios, and give them access.
Add your social media feeds to your event, and learn how to engage attendees with a survey, raffle, or chat group
Add helpful links that stick to the top of your event's webpages
Upgrade your event with custom logos, colors, fonts, and more!