Start here with our Overview tutorial, and how to access your Virtual Event
Tips and tricks for when your event is about to go live
Learn how to activate your Exhibitor's Virtual Booths, and order them on your Main Hall
- How To Activate / Deactivate Virtual Booth Access For Your Exhibitors
- How to Access and Review an Exhibitor's Virtual Booth
- How To Publish An Exhibitor's Virtual Booth
- Creating Event-Managed Booths
- Copying an Exhibitor's Virtual Booth
Everything under the Program Tab on your Main Hall -- Main Stage content, Booth Sessions, and Tracks
Info on how to host a livestream during your event, or showcase multiple pre-recorded videos
Your event can be totally free and open to the the public, or you can limit access based on a Global Event Passcode or individually sold tickets. Track it all with Google Analytics!
Create sessions where attendees can network and communicate over video
- How to Create Sessions and Schedules
- Adding Live Notifications to Your Event
- Sessions How-To: Adding Video Content
- Sessions How-To: Embedding Live Video Chat
- Sessions How-To: Embed Zoom Meeting or Webinar
Learn how to add speakers to your event, edit their bios, and give them access.
Add your social media feeds to your event, and learn how to engage attendees with a survey, raffle, or chat group
Add helpful links that stick to the top of your event's webpages
Upgrade your event with custom logos, colors, fonts, and more!