This feature is only available if you have purchased the Live Floor Plan upgrade. You can upgrade to the live floor plan via your account subscription setting or by emailing your account manager.
- Access Your Floor Plan
- Drawing Tools
- Edit Booth Details and Exhibitor Assignments
- Export Your Map
Access Your Floorplan
Now that you've purchased an Interactive Floor Plan, you can access, create, and edit booth spaces 24/7. To begin, go to your Submissions Dashboard, and click the Manage Live Floor Plan button located on your dashboard, as seen below:
Clicking the "Manage Live Floor Plan" button will bring you to the Map Editor, where you can manage your floor plan and assign vendors to their booth assignment. To get started, let's take a look at the features available on your Map Editor.
Navigate Multi-map Events
If your Live Floor Plan includes multiple maps, the upper right corner of the screen will contain a drop-down menu with the list of maps available.
Clicking on the Drawing Tools button will populate the Booth Placement Tools Panel:
Booth Placement Tools Panel
The booth placement tools panel contains the tools needed to create and visualize booth spaces on your live floor plan. You can organize booths on grid lines, quickly create individual booths, or freestyle draw booths to fit your event space.
1. Display Grid Lines will place one square-foot gridline on your map, which can make it easier to align booths with each other.
2. Snap to Grid will cause booths to snap to Grid Lines based on the
3. Snap to every allows you to set the snap range from ½ ft to 10 ft.
4. Click and Place Booth allows you to specify a booth size and then click on the map to make one appear. Use this tool to rapidly create a set of booths that can be assigned to exhibitors.
5. Freestyle Draw Booth button is designed for creating booths that may be uncommon in shape. The Snap to every feature will keep your drawing aligned with the map.
Move All Booths at Once
6. Move all Booths at Once - If You find your booths are slightly off on your map, use the arrow buttons to move all booths simultaneously.
Edit Booth Dimensions
Clicking on a booth while in the Drawing Tools tab will allow you to edit its dimensions, split it into smaller sections, or rotate it at an angle.
Delete or Rearrange a Booth
- Delete a Booth by selecting it with your mouse, then pressing the Delete (del) button on your keyboard; this will delete all information associated with the booth as well.
- Rearrange a booth by clicking on a booth, then dragging it to a new location with your mouse.
Edit Booth Details
Once you've placed a booth on the map, you can now edit its information, set up purchase settings, and assign it to an Exhibitor. First, select a booth you've created on the map, and the panel on the right will display all information relevant to it.
Booth Information Panel
The booth information panel allows you to create and manage specifications for booths that have been placed on the map, assign or un-assign Exhibitors, and create purchase settings so Exhibitors can select and pay for the exact booth number they want.
1. Booth Number allows you to specify the booth number to be assigned to the Exhibitor. You can set these to match an event space that already has numbers set up or create your own.
2. Pop-Up Title allows you to set a custom title that will pop up when an exhibitor mouses over the booth on the live floor plan; you can add booth-specific information such as limitations or add-on availability here.
3. Booth Type lets you assign booths made available on your showcase page. It's important to note that when you assign Exhibitors to a booth, their purchase order must match the booth type on the Live Floor Plan.
4. Add a Red X will place an X on the selected booth to let vendors or yourself know that booth should not be selected or may be reserved.
5. Custom Font Size controls the size of the font of the booth space when viewed from the Live Floor Plan.
6. Stated Dimensions allows you to specify the exact dimensions of the booth
7. Purchase Settings will allow you to set which booths are available to be purchased by Exhibitors and create reservation code requirements you can give to Exhibitors for unlocking specific spots.
8. Assign & Unassign Exhibitor allows you to place exhibitors with existing orders onto the map. Select which Exhibitor you want from the drop-down list and then add them to the booth space.
When purchase settings are activated, you will be able to turn a specific booth's available and create reservation codes that customers must enter to purchase that particular spot.
The booth type that you assign an exhibitor to MUST match what is on their order. If it does not, their booth number will not pull through to the Order Summary or the Export file. To ensure that they are assigned correctly, just make sure that the booth type listed on their order is the same type in the Booth Type dropdown on your map. You can update the booth type, if needed!
Screenshot for reference of the Booth Type section:
After selecting a booth, clicking on the Exhibitor Assignments button will open a drop-down list of Exhibitors who have existing orders on your Order Submission page.
You can use this menu to assign and unassign Exhibitors to the booth spot, reflecting this change on the Public Live Floor plan.
Export Your Map
To make an image copy of your map, click on the Export button to open a new page where you can specify a specific export size and then download the map as a high-resolution .jpg file.
Public Floor Plan Link
You can use the public map url to embed on your website or app for attendee's to reference prior and during the event.