Click on the following section titles to jump to those topics, or continue reading below.
- Create a New Display Item
- Edit Display Items
- Delete Display Items
- Filtering Display Items in Your Booth
Start by navigating to the main page of your virtual booth, where you’ll find yourself in “Edit Mode.” Not sure how to get to the main page of your booth? Click here to read more. In edit mode, you’ll be able to make any changes to your booth, including any edits you wish to make to your display items.
Scroll down below the Booth Description in the middle of the page and find the Display Item Section. If you haven't added any, you can get started by clicking the "Manage Display Items" button.
This will take you to a place to add new items, or manage ones you've already added.
Create New Display Item
The top of the page will look like this. Click the "Create Display Item" button to add a new one.
This will pop up an editing view.
Edit all of the components of the item, includingthe photo, title, description, product link, etc. as desired. Note: Make sure to click the “Save Changes” button in the bottom right of the pop up when you’re finished making edits.
- Choose a title for your item, and you can also input a price to be shown with the display item.
- Enter a description for your item. Product description explains what the product is and why it's worth purchasing. The purpose of a product description is to supply customers with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they're compelled to buy.
- Pick tags that apply to your product. These tags act as categories and will affect how they are filtered and how attendees can find your virtual booth
- The Call to Action Label is what you want viewers of your booth to click on when they see your item. You can choose from a few options: "Buy Now", "Shop Now", "Order Now", "Learn More", "Read More", "Donate", "Enter Giveaway", "Download" or "Play". Choose whichever one you prefer or the one that will fit your display item the most!
- Insert your link to your product in the Call to Action Link. This link is the location where viewers will be redirected to when they click on the label. Make sure to click the preview mode and validate the links are working and permission to view is granted to guest (i.e. google drive)
- Lastly, add a cover image of your item to draw in the attention of your customers!
- Preferred ratio: 3:2, meaning the height is greater than the width.
- Acceptable formats: jpeg, jpg and png.
Once you click the "Save Changes" button in the bottom right, you'll be back on the Manage Display Items view, where you can see the item you just added (along with your other items). You can continue to add by clicking "Create Display Item" again, or you can exit out of this view back to your main booth page by selecting "Save Display Item Changes."
Editing a Display Item from Booth page
If you want to edit an item that you've already added from your Booth page, you can do that by clicking the "Edit Item" button right on that image.
Deleting a Display Item
If you would like to delete an item, click the "Delete Item" button. You’ll be prompted to type “DELETE” in all caps. Click “OK” and your item should no longer appear in your booth.
Don’t be scared to make changes! You can always go back and edit the display item as many times as you want before the event or during the event.
Filtering Display Items in Your Booth
Once finished, attendees visiting your booth will be able to view your products/services and filter based on their interest. These filters come from the tags you've chosen to apply to your Display Items. For example, anything with the tag "Educational" will appear in the screenshot of this booth:
- As of right now, there is no way to change the order of your Display Items. We apologize for this inconvenience, the team is working on adding this feature soon!
Pro tip: Always test all the links on your page by clicking on them and seeing if they open the correct page. Do this before the event goes live to make sure everything on your booth page works!