Uploading banners to your event can help draw attention to certain websites or booths!
To get started, access your Virtual Village Profile. Make sure you are using "Edit Mode" while in your virtual village.
1. Click on the "Programming" tab in the editor mode.
2. Click on the green "Manage Display Ads" button right below the tab labels. This should bring you to a new page where you can manage your display ads.
3. In the upper right corner of the page, click on the green "Create Display Ad" button. You will then have to enter the corresponding information:
Label - A very brief description for the ad.
Placement - The placement of the ad is determined by the dimensions you want the banner image to be. If you would like to use a vertical image, the ad will placed on the main stage. If you would like to use a horizontal image, the ad will be placed on the main hall.
Redirection - You can choose to redirect users who click on the ad to an external website URL or a booth
Ad Image - The image that you would like to use to display the ad. The size of the image must match the required dimensions, which depend on the image orientation:
Horizontal Ads - 728x90 OR 468x60
Vertical Ads - 300x250 OR 300x600 OR 160x600
4. When you are finished, click "Save Changes" at the bottom right of the box. You can then confirm that your display ad has been created.
5. Once your ad has been created, you can return to your virtual village page by clicking "Save Display Ad Changes" at the top right of the page.
Tip** Don't forget to use the "Preview Mode" of your virtual village to preview how your display ads look!