Step 1 Event Details
- Event Name - type in your event's name
- Custom URL Slug - This is part of the URL that comes after the domain extension (no spaces!)
- Website URL - copy and paste your event's website. (formatting required: https://www.) Your customers will be able to link back to your site! (no spaces!)
- Twitter URL - formatting required https://www.twitter.com/enteryourtag
- Facebook URL - formatting required https://www.facebook.com/enteryourtag
- Instagram URL - formatting required https://www.instagram.com/enteryourtag
Click on the icon blocks to ensure your URLS are linking back correctly
Order of Icons - website, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Upload your header logo - images only (file types: jpeg, jpg and png). Preferred measurements: max heigh 80px and max width 200px
- Upload a hero picture - images only (file types: jpeg, jpg and png). Preferred measurements: height 500px and width 1440px
- Select your brand color - click on the hex color picker, select preferred color or type in your hex code
- General info video call link - preferred zoom link, but also can integrate with Google Meet, Google Hangouts or Youtube Live
- Exhibitor info video call Link - preferred zoom link, but also can integrate with Google Meet, Google Hangouts or Youtube Live
- Global virtual booth sessions - Add the start and end date for your virtual event
- Main stage live stream - enter the YouTube live URL and the livestream start and end dates.
Amazing! You are all set - click the "Save Details" button to save your last edits and be sure to preview your village page.
Need to start over? No problem, just click the "Reset Form" button!