This article is a great step-by-step guide to getting your event's new date updated along with other key areas.
- Event Map, Exhibitor/Booth Floor Plan & Sponsorship Documents: replace any files that may display the old date with the new date. If you have an interactive floor plan, be sure to email your account manager with the new date (venue if applicable) and we will get this updated for you!
- Event Terms and Cancellation Policy: update your terms and cancellation policy to reflect the new date.
- Photos & Videos (i.e. Cover Image): if you have the old event's date on the cover image, be sure to get this updated!
- Custom Questions: If you added custom questions that included terms, be sure to edit the dates.
- Required Documents: Replace documents that have the old dates (i.e. vendor guidelines, load-in logistics) and paperwork completion deadlines in the instruction field.
- Pricing: add new event spaces that have the dates displayed with the booth types (i.e. 10x10 - April 1) and the sponsorship packages as needed.
- Payment Settings: edit the payment terms balance due date(s).
- Calendar: Enter the new dates and don't forget to update the date for the registration deadline.
Let's get your started! Click Edit Showcase Page underneath your event's name
This is your Event Wizard Menu where you will be updating all of the information for your Showcase Page.
You can Preview what your Showcase Page edits will look like as you go! Just click on the Preview Listing icon to view at any point. Be sure to reload the preview as you make changes.
Need more time to lock in the new date? No worries, we've got you covered!
You can "unlist" your event from the marketplace from your Edit Showcase Page wizard. On the left side, there is a toggle that you can switch from "Yes" to "No" to unlist your event. Then switch the toggle to "Yes" to display in the marketplace and resume registration.
- Don't forget to unlink your page from your website and note that registration is temporarily closed - even if your Showcase Page is out of the marketplace, it can be accessed via direct link.
- In case someone still has the direct link to your Showcase Page from past emails etc, you can also mark all of your booth spaces/sponsorships as Sold Out on your Pricing tab, just to be sure!
From the Pricing tab, click on Add/Edit under Event Spaces:
Then, click Sold Out for each booth space. The active status will be in blue! Follow the same steps for your sponsorship opportunities.
Once you are confirmed with your rescheduled date, email your account manager to inform them you are all set and we can further guide your vendors's inquiries as needed. Let us know if you run into any questions by emailing email@example.com