Please note Important information: your order is required to be approved or confirmed by you before completing paperwork. If you are not able to access the paperwork, this means your order is pending approval by the event organizer. Go back to step 2 and complete this section! Once a step has been completed, it will auto collapse. Simply click on the ^ icon to expand the section.
How to access Step 3 to view your paperwork requirements
To view and complete your paperwork requirements, you can log into your eventhub.net account and then hover over your name in the top right corner and select "My Hub" from the menu that appears or click on the header link "My Hub to get to your "My Orders" dashboard. Then click the blue "Manage Order" button see the Order Summary for the order you are working on.
An example image of the My Hub:
How to navigate through Step 3
An example image: Overview of Step 3
1. UPLOAD DOCUMENT: There is only one upload icon. You will upload any of your required documents by clicking the blue "Upload Document" button.
An example image of where to locate the UPLOAD DOCUMENT ICON
A window will pop up where you can select the document from your desktop (much like attaching a file to an email). After you select the document you want to upload, the window will display the below for your to complete.
A: WHAT DOCUMENT TYPE ARE YOU UPLOADING?: Simply pick which document type you are uploading by checking one of the boxes. For example, if you are uploading Insurance docs, then pick the insurance docs option.
B: DISPLAY FILE NAME: this is a perfect opportunity to rename the file! For example you can rename it to your company name "Izabella's Cafe Insurance".
C: SAVE DOCUMENT: Click the blue "Save Document" to officially upload it! It will display in the SUBMITTED tab. (more on this towards the bottom).
D: X icon: Click the X icon to close the window box and go back to the initial view!
2. TO DO (#): This is where you would look to find what documents are required for you... to do. The # in the parentheses are how many docs are available.
An example image of where to locate the TO DO (#) tab
3. SUBMITTED (#): This is where all of your uploaded documents will appear. Click on the Submitted tab to see if you document(s) have been approved by the event organizer!
An example image of where to locate the SUBMITTED (#) tab
4. REQUIRED (#): Indicates the count of how many documents require your attention.
An example image of where to locate the REQUIRED (#) section
5. PREVIEW: Click the "preview" button to preview a document. There you will be able to download/print the document as needed.
An example image of where to locate the PREVIEW icon
6. MARK AS READ: This means, the event organizer requires you to read the document and then acknowledge that you have read it and agree to the requirements. Click the "Mark as Read" button to acknowledge read receipt. Ya only gotta click it once!
An example image of where to locate the MARK AS READ icon
7. E-SIGN: If you see the e-sign icon, this means the document needs to be signed and/or filled out. Click the “E-Sign” icon to be taken to a document editor where you can complete your paperwork online. NOTE: you still have the ability to download the document, fill it out, and upload if that is your preference.
An example image of where to locate the E-SIGN icon
How to e-sign a document
Click“E-Sign”to be taken to a document editor where you can complete your paperwork online.
If the event organizer has created a template with smart fields for the document, you will see clickable fields located on the document within the E-Signature editor. Required fields will be indicated with an asterisk. (*)
As you fill in the document, you may navigate to the next field enabled by the event organizer by clicking"Go to Next Field"in the top right corner of the editor.
Once all of the required fields have been completed you'll be able to submit the document by clicking the green"Submit Document"button that will appear in the right hand corner of the screen.
This will save your document and automatically close the editor after five seconds. You will be redirected to Step 3 where you’ll see that your paperwork status now reads “Pending Approval” in the Submitted tab.
If the event organizer has not created a template, you will be able to edit the document and complete the paperwork from within the document editor.
Across the top menu you’ll see several tools you can use to complete the document. These are:
- Signature(you will have the ability to either type your name or draw a signature)
- Initial(you will have the ability to either type your initials or draw the)
- Date Signed(automatically populates with today's date)
- Text Field(a blank field in which to enter text, like an address)
- Zoom in/out
Click and drag the appropriate tool (listed above) to a place on the document indicated to enter text (e.g., a Text Field for Applicant Name, a Signature box for Applicant Signature, and so on).
Repeat these steps as necessary in order to complete the paperwork. You may disregard the "Go to Next Field" button until you have satisfactorily completed the document. Clicking "Go to Next Field" will prompt you to provide an e-signature agreeing to the EventHub terms and conditions for utilizing an electronic signature.
You cannot submit your paperwork without signing the EventHub Electronic Signature Certificate; however, you CAN sign the certificate and submit your paperwork for review without properly filling in the document. Be sure that you have satisfactorily completed the document before clicking "Go to Next Field" within the document editor.
When the document is completed, click the green "Submit Document" button that will appear in the right hand corner of the screen.
8: DOWNLOAD: You may download any of the documents
An example image of where to locate the DOWNLOAD icon
9. OPTIONAL (#): If you see documents in the "optional" section, then they are not REQUIRED! They are there for you as needed. Read through them or disregard if they don't pertain to you!
An example image of where to locate the OPTIONAL section
Reminder: once you submit a REQUIRED document, by clicking the blue UPLOAD DOCUMENT button, the document you uploaded will be located in the SUBMITTED tab and will be pending approval. Allow time for the event organizer to get to it! If your document gets rejected, you will be notified via email with an automated message. In this case, you will simply resubmit the document with the corrections requested by the event organizer.
Do you have questions about a required document? Message the event organizer by clicking the Message Event Organizer button located in your Hub.