This article will go over how to batch edit multiple events.
- To begin, select 'Batch Event Edit' from your main Event Hub dropdown.
- This will take you to a page similar to the, creating an event listing.
- Select the category on the left for which you wish to make changes under the 'Event Batch Edit' Menu.
- Next, make any necessary edits you need for your events.
- Note: Any fields left blank will erase any info you have on your events so make sure every section is complete.
- Rather than retyping everything out, select an event template from your previous events to load in all the info for you. From here, you can make any necessary changes.
- When finished, scroll down to the bottom where you'll see 'Select Events to Batch Edit'.
- Select the events you wish to apply your changes to.
- When you are done, select the 'Submit' button at the bottom and your edits will be updated. You can preview your event along the way to ensure it looks good on the frontend by selecting the eye icon.
Please sign in to leave a comment.